Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Favourite lines in office...

  1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit .
  2. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
  3. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.
  4. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
  5. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
  6. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
  7. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a damn word you're saying.
  8. I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.
  9. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
  10. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
  11. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
  12. Do I look like a people person?

1 comment:

  1. my version to your 7 n 9

    7. In English? (using a very briton accent)

    9. You have 2 options, 1. picking up your own teeth on the floor and 2. sitting on a wheel chair. Choice is yours. :)

    ReplyDelete